Believe it or not, Brett and I ran in races back to back weekends. Brett did the Chicago Marathon and I did a half marathon in Indianapolis. Brett finished and ran 45 minutes faster than last year, with the cold weather being much better for a "heavy sweater". Yeah Brett!!! I also finished, even with a few hills and cold weather during the race.
Rosie and Mom pre-race, up early for it.
Rosie bundled up in Indy for mom's race...

After the race, Rosie tried to pose but couldn't move/was sleeping:)

Aunt Julie came to town to cheer Brett on for the big marathon and hang out with Rosie.
She made a sign for Brett...but spelled his name wrong.
Just joking, someone else named Bret with one t was running:)

Rosie got a kiss from Dad in the middle of the race!!

Aunt Julie helped out during the race with Rosie, it was very cold out...

VERY cold out, so we had to bundle Rosie up.

Rosie examines dad's medal.

No comments:
Post a Comment